Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Birthday

So we went to joann and walmart to get my birthday gift. i got a new set of 3 jewelry pliers, a package of 3 canvases, and some stencils. I used the stencils and one of the canvases to create this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6322247 which i guess, can also be seen over on the left in etsy mini.

I think it's a pretty cool painting. I have it out so i can look at it until it sells... but back to my birthday!!!

We went to Bluephies for lunch like I wanted. Here's the menu!! http://www.foodfightinc.com/bluephies.htm such amazing food. I had the sweet potato quesadillas, and Matt had the ooey gooey chicken. They were both so good. For desert we had the desert sushi - which we got for free because it was my birthday.

Then we hung out for a little while at the house before going out to the bar. Not everyone I invited showed up, but people came and it was super fun. Mathu came with Nina and Meaghan, DK and Lili came, but Ryan couldn't get off work. Tommy was out of town too, so he didn't come... Matt's cousin and a bunch of his friends from work, and his friend Craig were all there.

I got uber drunk, I'm such a lightweight and though I had only 3 drinks and 2 shots I threw up quite a bit afterwards... usually I can drink more than that before I start to hurl. I had a ton of fun and I'm glad that I finally had a little party.

No comments: