Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bub-z my Baby

Let me introduce you to Bub-z once again.

Bub-z likes to mark things, like many other cats like him. Most of the time I figure he does it just to pet himself because he is a whore for lovins', but there are certian things that he likes to rub more.

Like the toolbox. Bub-z knows when you're going to get the toolbox out of the closet before you do and he is sitting next to your feet, patiently waiting when you turn around. I think it's the smell, he does the same thing when we get gas on our clothes.

He is so intent on his rubbing that he doesn't even seem phased by the sudden appearance of my boyfriend.

This will go on for hours if I leave the box out, though he has to take several stops to clean himself because he doesn't like it when his fur is mussed. He's such a pansy.

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

What a cutie!

Beat Black said...

cats are the weirdest!