Saturday, September 02, 2006

my feet and my pot

the past two days have been hell on my feet, legs, knees and mind. 10 hours of standing and walking at work is much much different that 10 hours of sitting on my ass in a cubicle.

and i'm only 3 hours into today and tmw looms.

there are four pot plants growing on our porch. we planted beaners. and they grew. and neither of us has the heart to pull them. we're thinking about just transplanting them and moving them upstairs. and if they ever start to stink get a light for the bathroom and put them in there.

but maybe they'll all be male and there will be no worries about that.

1 comment:

WETOOTWAAG said...

Hey
shoot me an email at wetootwaag@gmail.com
I'm living in Bemidji, still going to school, but Living in an apartment with my sweets, Ariel.
She says she'll cut you by the way, but she probably won't.
How you doing?