Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shawn Mullins Is Hot!


Today is the day!

Today is the day that i've been waiting for for roughly 6 years. 6 years! can u imagine.

Today is the day that Shawn Mullins, Gin Blossoms and Josh Kelley are playing at the majestic downtown. And today is the day that i have tickets to see them.

Of course my only real concern is seeing Shawn Mullins. I do enjoy the Gin Blossoms a bit, and i have no idea who josh kelley is, but i'm going.

And for the last week i have deprived myself of Shawn's music because i didn't want to ruin the fun. (last night i cheated and listened to all fall down cuz i was hurting from shawn withdrawl)

it's tough though. yeah i can stop listening to shawn for months at a time, but only because there's other stuff i want to listen to. but to actually ristrict oneself from listening because of a concert... ow!

so that's my day. the dentist today doesn't even scare me because my 6 years of waiting is up!

hooray!!

(he got kinda old didnt he?... that's ok... i still love him)

No comments: