Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Me And Music

People always ask me what kind of music i listen to and i am unable to answer. why? well look at the list over there on the right. what kind of music do i listen to?

and remember that this is only a sample. this list is just that one song that i can't stop playing for a week or two. of course at the moment i have a rare 4 songs as that one song i can't stop playing in my car... but that's another story... i have a 12 disk changer in my car that i constantly keep on random so i have to keep it varied to keep myself interested...

i think my problem is i don't listen to "music" as a catagory. i listen to good music. if i think a song is good i will listen to it, whether it be rap, blue grass, country, emo, folk, oldies, or just plain rock... i will listen to it. i've even been known to listen to polka and christian music...

I love making that list though, because i can watch my progression of favorite songs. the song usually shows up on the list only because i have been listening to it in my car. in my car i can turn it up loud enough that i can actually "hear" it... there may be something wrong with me because i cant really understand what i'm hearing unless there are vibrations or visuals to go along with what i'm hearing. i can't hear u if you aren't loud enough or you don't look at me so i can read your lips as well. i can't hear music unless it's loud enough that i can feel the vibrations...

and i've learned to determine the different vibrations for different instruments... and i find myself turning the music down when i'm going down a bad road because there are new unpredictible vibrations and it makes the song "sound" funny to me.

or am i just crazy qq ga

No comments: