Tuesday, July 31, 2007

new job

i applied at captel yesterday. they called me today for an interview. whoopie!! tomorrow at 4 i may have a new job!

i'm actually really excited about it. captel is relay, just like my last job was relay, but it is a different kind. there is no fraud or abuse and there is no direct contact with the customers. i am completely out of the call and i don't have to be customer service anything. i hate being a csr :/

i'm going to tell the interviewer how much i love doing relay, and i'm sure that will get me in, since i have such good experience from verizon. i only quit because what i was doing was not processing relay calls for the deaf at verizon, i was processing fraud calls for nigerians.

i hope i get this job because i haven't had enough money to buy supplies in months and barely able to create anything for the shop. and i'll be able to get caught up on my credit card bills.

wish me luck!

No comments: