Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Mrs Theo Meyer

My Grandma is looking for pictures by her Great grandmother, Mrs. Theo (Theresa) Meyer. These are the only 2 photos of her paintings that are known to exist. My grandma has a lot of her paintings but since we are the last remaining family she's trying to collect the ones given to Theresa's friends back into the family. My grandma has given me the task of attempting to use the internet to find the paintings.

This one above is called "baby's First Adventure". this is the one my grandma wants the most.

This one is quite a bad picture, but i cropped and enlarged it, as well as did some clearing in photo shop to capture the picture better. It looks to be a guy in a canoe with a big tree and a big mountain behind.
We think that they are in or around Sheboygan Wisconsin because that is where she lived and they are probably just in an attic of a decendant of Mrs. Theo's friends, or maybe on a wall and no one knows.
Just wanted to post these up in case anyone stumbles upon my blog, who owns a painting by mrs theo meyer. please contact me if you do!!

No comments: