Friday, September 14, 2007

Treasures!


treasures
Originally uploaded by Restlessly Random


Proof Positive that i have been restlessly random all my life.

my dad gave me boxes of my crap that i left at the house when i moved out. it's been riding around in my car with me for... months... i finally get it inside and start to unpack it. actually having a great time doing it.

i found this box in the bottom of a box. i pulled it out thinking "i've never had a cingular phone" because it was in a cingular box, and i open it up to find the greatest stash ever!

I have always done this. i have little things that need to go somewhere. it doesn't really go with anything else, or has no normal place so these things all get thrown together into a box. there's one on my kitchen counter, one on my craft table. i don't have a junk drawer, i have junk boxes.

total contents? here it goes:

1 tomato pin cushion/cleaner - my first one ever
6 spools of thread - 3 green, pink yellow and white
5 little velvety bears
1 Virginia river clay bear - painted with nailpolish
2 pendants
2 non matching earings
1 ring
1 unicorn belt buckle
2 containers of beads
1 one of those rug hook tools
1 ball of yarn - brown
1 ladybug made from an egg and paper punch dots
2 homies
1 bell, hooked to 2 saftey pins
2 sewing machine needles
and...
1 plastic yarn needle



i almost just want to put it all back in and leave it like that forever, but i'm going to put it all away instead. i know in 10 years i'll come across another box and i'll have a ton of fun rediscovering that stuff.

No comments: