Thursday, September 13, 2007

Banana...?

before patrick designated me Restlessly Random, i used to design under another name... bananamation.

i was laying here on the couch listening to the boys play mario kart (to tired to murder them myself tonight) and out of nowhere comes a phrase "I'm a Dole Banana!" followed closely by the memories surrounding it.

it was just silly me-ness that made me stick a banana sticker on my shirt and declare to everyone at the lunch table, that i was now a dole banana. not only this, but to also find it incredibly funny all on my lonesome.

and for a long time that name stuck, i remember people reffering to me as db in high school (the inital event happening in middle school). everything i created i signed db, i even had a little banana logo and everything...

strange how memories reappear like that.

No comments: