Thursday, March 06, 2008

My Boyfriend's Art

My boyfriend is what i guess we could call a graphic artist. He loves working with photo shop to create really neat stuff. He recently did an album cover for a local band - he used to work with the artist and offered to do it. http://www.myspace.com/fightingaurora is the band's myspace page where the album is featured.


He's been working on one project for some time now, and the other day he decided to take a break and began goofing around with a picture i had taken recently.



i sat next to him the entire time he worked on it and i was quite amazing to see the picture change into something so different. I even helped a little bit, doing the tedious erasing around edges and giving my input. I convinced him to sell it on etsy, where he has a shop also.

You can find his shop at FebruarySon.etsy.com to take a look :)

No comments: