Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have money again

i did a debt consolidation last week paying off my computer loan, my car loan, and my three credit cards. my payments are saving me 200 dollars a month now and i'm going to call and cancel 2 of my credit cards tomorrow. i'm keeping one open just to use and pay off right away like you're supposed to. hopefully i don't fuck it up.

it's very nice to have money again. i actually paid my half of the bills this month. matt's been paying them lately, he takes such good care of me. now i'm saving up money to get a new set of tires for the back tires on my car. i already have the front ones but the back ones need to be replaced too.

i have to wait until i get those tires to get my new fancy gadget i want. i saw a commercial for it a couple days ago. i knew they existed, but had no idea of their capabilities.

http://www.flyworld.com/buyfly/index.html using this super cool pen i can transfer what i write onto my computer, i can also translate words to other languages and use it as a calculator, but all i want to do is transfer it to computer. that means that every day when i write 10 to 15 pages of my 'novel' at work every day, i can come home, put it on my computer and work on editing it now, instead of when i have it all completed and then have to type the whole damn thing up. 80 dollars. i don't need any extra software so i can just get the pen right away.

80 dollars. cheapest gadget i've ever wanted (compared to the fancy computer, and fancy camera...) i can't wait to get new tires so i can start saving for my new pen. squeee!!!

No comments: