Thursday, May 15, 2008

30 Days of Dammit Dolls - Day Three




This is Walter. Yes, Walter is covered with flowers, but that doesn't mean he's any less of a man. In fact he's more of a man you will ever be. Also, his size has nothing to do with his manlyness. He fits in the palm of my hand, and he's stretchy and squishy. I made him small mostly because i wanted to use tiny buttons as eyes. His hair is brown purple and white, and his stitching is blue.

he's numbered '3' on the back.

I've also started a paper journal with pieces of the fabric and a place where i can keep their secret safe. I also plan on putting together a large chunk of each type of fabric maybe into a quilt. who knows? i've only got three pieces so far so we'll see in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

I never heard of a "Dammit Doll"..
cute little guy..