Tuesday, September 26, 2006

what is a 10 letter word for 'Sky high accessory'?


I truely believe that this is the most beautiful thing in the night sky.

all of my life i have wanted to be an astronomer, and i gave up that dream when i was a senior in high school because i was taking physics and trig at the same time. so when in physics we were using trig rules, i had not yet learned them.

also i failed chemistry, but anyone who didn't understand chemistry to begin with and then had my chem teacher, would had failed. i think i'd understand it now.

so that's my plan for now. when i graduate from my silly online school i'm going to call up MATC and say 'put me in the lowest possible math class u have' then i can relearn all the stuff i have forgotten since high school. i have always loved math, and actually trig was my favorite subject of all time... but ms boynton probably made that so... either way, once i get back into math i'm sure i can pick it back up like i never forgot it.

and very slowly i'll move through math and science. if i still don't understand physics, even with a renewed sense of trig, and if i still don't understand chemistry, even with someone teaching it other than mr... (i can't remember his name. ha!! that's funny!) then i'll definitely give up being an astronomer for good. and that won't hurt as much as giving it up without even trying like i did last time....

but for now, i'm re-awakening my longtime dream to be an astronomer.
fuck business... business sucks.

No comments: