Monday, October 02, 2006

Smelly Girls and Boys

why is it that when matt says to me "babe, you really stink u should take a shower*" i smell myself and really... i smell like skin. i don't smell nice and fresh and clean, but i don't smell bad. and i fight him on it (although i do take a shower because well, why not?) but he swears that i stink and i swear that i smell like warm skin.

and then when i work very hard all day and work up a sweat and come home and i can tell that i smell bad... oh man do i need a shower... i apologize to matt because of it and he goes "you don't smell bad, stop worrying"

explain that to me pls.

we both agree when he smells bad, why can't we agree when i do?

*yeah, i know, smelling each other? we've been together too long. i realized that once about 8 months ago when he said "scratch my ass" and i did as if he asked me to scratch his back instead. we've been together too too long.

No comments: